Shin Tanaka is a paper toy creator, graffiti writer, and designer from Fukuoka, Japan. He first started creating his iconic paper creations while he was still a college student, crafting paper models of all the sneakers he couldn't afford to buy. Aside from paper toys, Shin has also created vinyl toys and sneakers.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Shin Tanaka.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys Shin Tanaka has lent his design skills to.
- Danke Schoen - "Patchwork", 25 pieces, 2012
- Heathrow the Hedgehog - "Hedwig the Japanese Schoolgirl", 25 pieces, 2011
- Mugo - Artist Series 1, 2010
- NookaNooka - 5.3" Mini Artist Series, 2010
- Buka - 2.5" Series 1, 2007
- Trexi - 3" Series 3 Mystery Figure (1/50), 2007
These are one-off pieces by Shin Tanaka.
- Piece(s) for Save and Destroy, 2012
- Piece(s) for Rising Tide 2, 2011/2012
- Piece(s) for Stop It!, 2011
- T-Boy/Danke Schoen - custom for Love Movement, 2010
- Paper toy for Rock, Paper, Scissors, 2009
- Moody - custom for Don't Cry Over Spilt Vinyl, 2008
- House of Liu - 6" Custom, for the House of Liu Custom Show, 2008
- Moody - Custom for the Moody Idols show, 2008
- BUD - 9" custom for Short Fuse, 2007