I started building because of a fascination with small details. It’s lead to creative collaboration with diverse groups of people in art, design, science, engineering, business, and technology.
In all scenarios, the focus was the same: Tell a clear and exciting story to the audience. It has been a great pleasure working with folks such as Disney, Hasbro, BBC, Warner Brothers, United Nations, Nokia, Vogue, and Electronic Arts to help with some of their own.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Tragnark.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Tragnark has lent their design skills to.
- Horton Hears a Who! - 10" Artist Series, 300 pieces
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- All City Style - custom for The Grand Slam, 2014
- Devil Dog - custom for Osaka Popstar Devil Dog Art Show, 2008
- Piece for The Nature of Water, 2007
- Piece(s) for Power In Numbers 2, 2007
- Piece(s) for The Chubby Bunny Show, 2006
- Qee - 9" Bunnee Qee for Bunny Qee Fiesta, 2006
- Piece(s) for Power In Numbers, 2006
- Piece(s) for Back in the Day, 2006
- Munny - custom for Munny Show LA, 2005
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005
- MadL - 20" custom for MadL Show 2k5, 2005