Born and raised in Hermosa Beach, California, Bob Dob cultivated a taste for adolescent unrest early on, expressing his talent through music, playing guitar in a punk band named Lunacy. Transmutation from music to art was a natural progression for him. He currently works as a freelance commercial artist for such clients as Aflac, American Airlines, Village Voice, and ABC Family Channel.
- Exit Home, 2014
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Bob.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys Bob has lent his design skills to.
- Circus Punk - 15", 50 pieces, 2006
These are one-off pieces by Bob Dob.
- Piece(s) for One of One, 2014
- Piece(s) for Toy Giants, 2013
- Piece for Inle, 2011
- Pieces for Baby Tattooville, 2011
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2009
- Piece(s) for Gag Me With a Toon, 2009
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2009
- Piece(s) for Give Less Fruitcake, 2008
- Piece(s) for Baby Tattooville, 2008
- Vadar custom for The Vadar Project, 2007
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2007
- Piece(s) for I am 8-Bit, 2006
- Circus Punk - custom for Out of Vogue, 2006
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005
- Piece(s) for I am 8-Bit, 2005