Brandi Milne is an American painter. Born and raised in Anaheim California in the late 1970's, Milne's surrounding world of classic cartoons, toys, candies, Disneyland and joyous family Holidays fascinated and deeply influenced her young imagination.
Self-taught and emotionally driven, Brandi's work speaks of love, loss, pain and heartbreak underneath a beautiful candy-coated surface. Using elements as language from her child's mind, Brandi creates a unique surreal world that is undeniably hers.
Brandi's work is celebrated and supported in fine art galleries and museums internationally and across the US, and has been featured in both written and online publications such as Hi Fructose & Bizarre Magazine. She published her first book So Good For Little Bunnies in 2008 and her second, Frohlich, in 2014, both with Baby Tattoo Books. Brandi has collaborated with many companies including Hurley, Billabong, Disney, Sugarpill Cosmetics and Acme Film Works for CVS Pharmacy.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Brandi.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Brandi has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2015
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2014
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2013
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2012
- Card for The Art Hustle 3, 2012
- Pieces for Baby Tattooville, 2012
- Pieces for Baby Tattooville, 2011
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2011
- Piece for Inle, 2011
- Piece(s) for Small Gift, 2010
- Jibibuts - "My Sweet Wonderland" customs for We Heart Wood, 2010
- Piece(s) for Vivisect Playset Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Baby Tattooville, 2008
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2008
- Art for Kokeshi, 2007
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2007
- "The Unbirthday" for Remixing the Magic, 2006
- Piece(s) for I am 8-Bit, 2006
- Cheshire Cat - 8" custom for We're All Mad Here, 2006
- Plush for Plush Week, 2006