While he’s become a sought-after household name for record labels and agencies, Ewing has stayed true to the independent spirit of his art, and his style has developed over time. “At first I was just happy to get a chance to draw and work with my favorite bands,” he says of his early punk-rock posters. But with his growth from poster artist to full-blown fine artist, he’s followed in the footsteps of his heroes and mentors - Frank Kozik, Coop, Tara McPherson and many others--building an instantly recognizable stylistic empire.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Brian.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Brian has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2015
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2014
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2013
- Piece(s) for Kozik, 2012
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2012
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2011
- Piece(s) for the Crazy Monsters Art Show, 2011
- Piece for Playboy Redux & Playboy Redux II, 2010/2011
- Sketchbot - custom for the Sketchbot Custom Show V2, 2010
- Buff Monster Series - Custom for The Monster Within show, 2010