For Dabs and Myla, life is never dull. On any given day, you might find them traveling to some far-flung corner of the world to paint a mural, creating artwork for a film set, or building an installation that transfigures a gallery’s conventional white walls into an three-dimensional wonderland. Most often, you will find them in their studio, heads bowed over a pair of paintings that they pass back and forth to each other across their shared work table, in a perpetual collaborative exchange punctuated by playful banter, music selections and tasty treats. But the one constant that you can always rely on is that you will find them side by side. Since they moved to Los Angeles from Australia in 2009, Myla and Dabs have never been apart for more than a few hours.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Dabs Myla.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Dabs Myla have lent their design skills to.
- The Canmans - 8" Dabs Myla edition, 2011
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 6, 2012
- My Little Pony custom for The Pony Project NYC, 2012
- My Little Pony custom for The Pony Project LA, 2012
- Piece for Inle, 2011
- Piece for New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac, 2011
- Munny - custom for Color of Munny, 2007