Hideousboi has been drawing, painting and sculpting all his life. He took cooking, sewing and painting when the other boys were in karate class. Though he never went to art school, "art is a form of information! Only the CIA pays for information!", he did eventually take every art class offered in his local community college, several times in fact. He also took every anthropology class. "I seriously considered going into the field of physical anthropology, but I accidentally got a job sculpting toys and abandoned the idea." Hideousboi also loves to fight, so feel free to ask him to punch you in the neck if you would like.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by HideousBoi.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that HideousBoi has lent their design skills to.
- Gwin - 2.5" Series 3, Bat, 200 pieces, 2007
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Moody - custom for Don't Cry Over Spilt Vinyl, 2008
- Qee - 10" HideousDog, for the DIY Bart Qee World Tour, 2007
- Gwin - "Gwinton LAVey" custom for the Mega Gwin Custom Show, 2007
- Doughboy - for the Yeast Infection show, 2006