About Monster Worship
Monster Worship works with artists all over the world to produce unique limited edition art, apparel, and vinyl toys. These objects are homage paid to a variety of monsters rooted in Japanese and U.S. culture.
- Spectre of Atma, 2015
These are toys produced by Monster Worship.
- Greasebat by Jeff Lamm
- Altar Beast with Mark Rudolph
- Cannibal Fuckface by Johnny Ryan
- Kusogon by BeaK
- Thee Black Heksen by Dwid Hellion
These are one-off or limited pieces by Monster Worship.
- Customs for Toy Karma IV, 2013
- Piece(s) for Garamaniacal, 2012
- Customs for Toy Karma III, 2011
- Piece(s) for Monsters In The Mangroves, 2010