When I was 14, I became a paraplegic, which naturally has caused each and every aspect of my life to change dramatically. The unexpected loss of my legs has become an extremely significant inspiration to create art. Art has pretty much always been "my thing," but it wasn't until my situation arose that I really began to use art on a different level than most artists. Creating art is basically my only form of ventilation. Instead of giving up or screaming, I draw and paint. It's my sanity, especially during unbearable moments. Art (in many forms) has slowly formed into a serious addiction, and I love the fact that I can't get it out of my system. I feel like I'd be nothing without my art, as well as the so called "handicap" that has led me to my endless supply of motivation.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Kasey.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Kasey has lent their design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Luna - "Coralnelius Reefman" custom for the Luna Custom Group Show, 2017
- Bitch - custom for Bitches Be Trippin, 2016
- Piece(s) for Kaleidoscope of Kyoot, 2016
- Piece(s) for Vinyl Thoughts 6, 2015
- Piece(s) for Cutepocalypse, 2015
- Nohwitz - "Grizwal Garçon" custom for Nohwitz All, 2015
- Sqwert - 4.5" "Slimer" for When the Lights Go Out 3, 2015
- Bohna Skully - "Gruntle" custom for the Bohna Skully Custom Show, 2015
- Munny - 7" "Bizmo and Buddy" for Color Theory, 2014
- Mini Munny - 4" "Needy Needlenose" Rooz for Color Theory, 2014
- Mini Munny - 4" "Camo Cameron" Foomi for Color Theory, 2014
- Unicorno - 7" "Porcey the Horsey" for Color Theory, 2014
- RAAR! - "Dorkosaurus "Dorko" Rex and Neandersloth" for Color Theory, 2014
- Wandering Misfits - "Traveling Trio" custom, 2014
- Piece(s) for Art Without Borders, 2014
- Piece(s) for Art Without Borders, 2013
- Trikky & Micro Foomi - 7" "The Bat Man and Robin" for Unmasked, 2013
- Mini Munny - "Doctor Poingeckster and Flamingor" (Best in Show) Foomi custom for the Munnyworld 2012 Contest, 2012
- Piece(s) for The 3G Show, 2010