RUN aka 777RUN, aka Jesus Christ, was born on April 20, 1976.
Both a graphic artist and an illustrator, he finds inspiration in the golden age of Sci-Fi, Z movies and the popular Latino culture to work on his own universe.
He has a rather eclectic artistic background. First he was an Artistic Director for the famous multimedia agency Teamchman (forerunner of the Internet content), where he worked on advertising projects for big trademarks among which Warner Music and Sony Music. Wiser for this experience, he won renown within the graphic artists' group Semperfi, the international reference in toy design and graphics. He then specialized in video production while refining his graphic universe and started drawing all sorts of skulls and gangsters.
Produced in 2002, the Mutafukaz short film, heralding the comic book, went round the world and was nominated at the Sundance Festival in Salt Lake City in 2003.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Run has lent his design skills to.
- Alyenz - 3" Invasion 1, 2010
- Elements - 3" Alpha Series, 2009
- Qee - 2.5" Mutafukaz Crazy Comics Series, 2008
- Rolitoboy Mini - 2.5" French Kiss Series 1, 2008
- Qee - 8" Alphonzo, 2006
- Qee - 8" Alphonzo, Colette Edition, 250 pieces, 2006
- Qee - 8" Alphonzo, Fire Edition, 2006
- Qee - 8" Alphonzo, GID Edition, 2006
- Qee - 2.5" Mutafukaz, GID Clear, 2004
- Qee - 2.5" Visible Dog Clear, Series 4, 2004
- Qee - 2.5" Visible Dog GID, Series 4 UK, 2004
- Qee - 2.5" Mutafukaz, Clear Red, 2004
- Qee - 2.5" Santokatze, Series 3, 2003
- Qee - 2.5" Santokatze, Series 3 Special Edition, 2003