Ryan the Wheelbarrow
Better known as just Wheelbarrow, Ryan Ferrell is the originator of LIVE FASHION VANDALISM©. Since 2002, Wheelbarrow has been pushing the limits of this unique style of performance screen-printing, creating a unique style of "typographic expressionism" and turning your clothing into a 1 of 1 works of art right before your eyes. Wheelbarrow has collaborated with brands, big and small, performed at over 300 events throughout South Florida, Denver, San Diego, Las Vegas, New York, as well as exhibited in numerous solo and group exhibitions in the US and UK.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Ryan.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Ryan has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Dunny - 8" "Bi-Product" custom for DTA Dunny Show, 2015
- Fonzo - 6" "Text_R" custom for Fonzo Love NY, 2013
- Android - customs for the Dragatomi SDCC Edition Custom Android Blind Box Series, 2012
- Dunny - custom for The Dunny Show, 2012
- Swampy McSwamperton - "ty_po/graph Blamo ex.1-explosive medium" custom for The Epic Adventures of Swampy McSwamperton, 2011
- Gumpy - custom for The Gumpy Show, 2011
- Labbit - 10" NYCC custom, 2011
- Labbit - 1.5" NYCC customs, 8 pieces blind boxed, 2011
- Munny - 4" Bub NYCC custom, 2011
- Dunny - 8" "Ty_po Dunny - Bold Future" for Cast in Plastic, 2011
- Ghost Girl - "[O8STACLES / ty_po] ghost girl ex. a - F/M ALL" custom for Ghost In The Machine, 2011
- Dunny - 3" "Skracht Dunny - Silver Sigh" for Stop It!, 2011