Sabrina Elliott’s work has been featured in galleries around the US, as well as internationally, and has graced the covers of publications like the Portland Mercury and The Stranger. She enjoys bringing dark subject matter to life with pastels and pops of candy colored painted realms. There are elements of eroticism and fantasy that looms in lush, colorful settings. Her character’s eyes tell a story and can often hold the true emotion of their being even through pursed lips. Influenced by Japanimation and popular nostalgic cartoons, there’s an element of young love and desire, dreamy color combos that can be soothing, and an otherworldly sense of wonder. Originally hailing from the Southern Californian coast, she now currently resides in the misty forests of Portland, OR. She graduated from School of Visual Arts with a BFA in Illustration.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Sabrina.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Sabrina has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Feminamorphe, 2017
- Piece(s) for They Came From Planet Rainbow Sparkles, 2017
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2017
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2016
- Bedtime Bunnies - custom for Le Reve Du Lapin, 2016
- Dunny - 7" custom for the NYCC DTA Dunny Show, 2016