Bold, bright, captivating and psychedelic, is how many describe American artist, Spencer Hibert's style of artwork. Hibert was born in Seattle, Washington in 1980. Recognized for his innovative sculpture and striking paintings, the self taught artist has also designed for Faesthetic magazine, Ecko clothing, and Threadless. His paintings have been shown at galleries across the country, and in 2009 over a million of his Miigii characters hit vending machines world wide. His larger resin sculptures have been spotlighted in many shows and have been featured in many publications including 944 magazine and Phoenix New Times. In 2010 he was awarded with the first ever Visual Big Brains Award by the Phoenix New Times.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Spencer.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Spencer has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Fonzo - custom for Fonzo Loves California, 2013
- Bozwangler - "Moondog" custom for the Bozwangler Custom Show, 2012
- Piece for the Balls Out show, 2011
- Munny - Munny custom for Milk Munny, 2010
- Piece for the Balls Out show, 2008