Jeremyville is an artist, product designer, animator and human. He wrote and produced the first book in the world on designer toys called Vinyl Will Kill, published by IdN, interviewing peole like Fafi, Sarah from Colette, Baseman, Biskup, Pete Fowler, Jason Siu, Kinsey and Kozik.
His latest book is called 'Jeremyville Sessions', featuring collaborations with Geoff McFetridge, Miss Van, Devilrobots, STRANGEco, Lego, Converse, MTV and Adidas. His art has been published in design books by IdN, Die Gestalten Verlag, All Rights Reserved, Victionary, MTV, Magma Books, Kidrobot, Faesthetic, Laurence King, Taschen and Pictoplasma.
Jeremyville has worked with clients such as Converse, Rossignol, Colette, Coca Cola, MTV, Kidrobot, Refill, Graniph in Japan, Adio Shoes, STRANGEco, Wooster Collective, Super Rad Toys, Play Imaginative, sketchel, Adidas, Tiger Beer and Tiger Translate, Artoyz in Paris, Domestic Vinyl in Paris, Corbis, Thunderdog, Red Bull, Pop Cling, 55DSL and Beck.
He has appeared in magazines such as Swindle, Vapors, xlr8r, Wallpaper, Dazed and Confused, Nylon, Monster Children, Oyster, Computer Arts UK, Fused UK, Yen, IdN, Territory, Juxtapoz, The Drama, Beautiful Decay, 119, Xfuns, T World Journal, and Faesthetic.
Jeremyville splits his time between studios in Sydney Australia and New York City. He collects rare t-shirts, sneakers, toys and denim, and had a Converse x Jeremyville shoe released in late 2008.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Jeremyville.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jeremyville has lent their design skills to.
- Dunny - 5" "Grow Love Chia", SDCC exclusive, 2018
- Dunny - 3" "Stay Furry" Dunny 2013, 2013
- Dunny - 3" Swatch Project, with matching Swatch watch, 2011
- Dunny - 3" Kronikle Special Edition, Series 2009, 100 pieces, 2010
- Dunny - 3" Series 6, 2009
- Dunny - 3" Endangered Species Series, 2009
- Dunny - 8" Nightmare in Jeremyville, 2008
- Horton Hears a Who! - 10" Artist Series, 400 pieces, 2008
- Trexi - 3" Ghost of Andy, Series 3, 2007
- Trexi - 3" We All Speak Football, 2006
- Mini Circus Punks - 6" Series 2, Jeremyville Self Portrait, 2006
- LMAC Zombie - 2005
- Trexi - 3" Series 1, Lost Boy Scout, 2005
These are one-off toys by Jeremyville.
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2013
- Piece for 99 Deaths of Jar Jar, 2013
- Piece(s) for Scary Girl - 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition, 2012
- Bozwangler - custom for the Bozwangler Custom Show, 2012
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2012
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2011
- Buff Monster Series - Custom for The Monster Within show, 2010
- Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for the Lunartik Custom Tea Tour, 2009/2010
- Munny - 18" Bub custom for the Munnyworld Toy Exhibition, 2009
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2009
- Custom Hot Wheels VW Bus for the Toys show, 2008
- Lefty - for the DIY Calamari show, 2007
- Vadar custom for The Vadar Project, 2007
- Bocky - for the Toy Saves Children show, 2007
- Qee - 10" DIY Bart Qee for the DIY Bart Qee World Tour, 2007
- Pieces for Thunderdog Collective UK, 2007
- Custom for Bitters and Sweets, 2007
- Dekoboko Boys - for the Toy Saves Children show, 2006
- Qee - custom for Plastic Pimps - The Qee Sessions, 2006
- Qee - 9" Bunnee Qee for Bunny Qee Fiesta, 2006