Aaron Jasinski's paintings have shown across the US, and internationally. He also illustrates children's books, album covers, and creates electronic music. Aaron grew up in in a family of musicians and the love of music is a major influence in his visual art. His paintings often features musical, pop-culture, and nostalgic references peppered with social commentary and whimsical creatures (think morose hipsters mingling with monkeys in space suits), utilizing a Technicolor palette. Aaron resides near Seattle Washington with his wife and 4 children.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Aaron.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Aaron has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2019
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2018
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- "Grab it" for Crazy4Cult 9, 2015
- "From the Below" for The Nightmare in Wonderland Project - Part Zero, 2015
- “Invocation of Excellence” for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014
- Piece(s) for Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary, 2014
- "Duet for Violin & Cello in the Key of Awesome" for Adventure Time x G1988, 2014
- "It Is All Illusion" for There's Always Money in the Banana Stand, 2012
- "Throne of Games" for the Old School Video Game Show 2, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Old School Video Game Show, 2011
- "Meltin' Melissa" for the Garbage Pail Kids Tribute Show, 2011
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 5, 2011
- "DJ Black Rabbit" painting for Inle, 2011
- Dunny - "Voodoo Fireball" custom for The Almighty Dunny Show, 2010
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2009
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2008
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2007
- Piece for The Nature of Water, 2007
- "Tinkerbell’s Lucky Day" for Remixing the Magic, 2006
- "Bunny Chunnies" for The Chubby Bunny Show, 2006
- Piece(s) for Power In Numbers, 2006
- Piece(s) for I am 8-Bit, 2006