Born and raised in the San Gabriel Valley of Southern California, I had a very multi-cultural upbringing. This allowed me to be influenced by a number of cultures and belief systems that tend to show up in my work, whether it be conscious or subconscious. I grew up always being around some form of art, either Chinese brush paintings on some relatives or friends wall, graffiti art along the 10 freeway during the early 90’s, or just good old-fashioned American illustration in children’s books and comics. As I grew older art and music became huge influences in my life and also kept me out of trouble. Soon the two became one when doing illustration work while in and out of school. Art school gave me the fundamental tools of drawing and painting, which you could say were beaten into me by a method of classical training. However, school also taught me everything I wanted to rebel against which I think helped me shape an artistic style. Right now I’m just trying to get recognized to gain more exposure so that I can actually make a career out of drawing and painting. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Adam.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Adam has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Munny - 4" "The Red Panda Clan" Trikky custom set, 2012
- Mummy Boy - 3" custom for Mummy Mania! Customs from the Crypt, 2012
- Munny - "Water Fox" Rooz custom, 2011
- O-No Sushi - Zombie Sushi custom, commission, 2010
- Omi - "Tiki Wave Goddess" custom for The Omi Show, 2010
- Omi - "Omi Death Mask" custom for The Omi Show, 2010
- Piece(s) for Power In Numbers, 2006