Born and raised on the Central Coast. Based in Arroyo Grande, CA, AP (Adrian Pina) got his AS degree in Graphic Design back in the year 2001. Working with Sagon Phoir and later VAS Entertainment as well many other notable companies has been doing all types of projects ranging from promotions to packaging, Catalog design to retail and premium retailers. AP has been able to broaden his skills from simply Graphic Design to anything a client may need creatively. A side from his commercial work AP has been working non-stop on his own art, and expanding on his freelance career. There are many projects AP has designed from, tee's, logo's, prints, customizing toys and more. AP is always looking into new media outlets to express himself.A part from his commercial work and production projects, AP's been in a couple of shows and contests creating one of a kind pieces that push the design envelope to the next level. Expect to see a lot of new work from him!
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Adrian.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Adrian has lent their design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2010
- Rebel Ink - "Rebel Fett" custom for Crazy4Cult, 2010
- IWG - "Beara Fett" custom for Humans Beware, 2009
- Mad L - 10" Hot Air Balloon custom for the MadL Citizens show, 2008
- Labbit - 10" "Hot Air Labbit" custom for the Down the Bunny Hole show, 2008
- All City Style - custom for Derailed, 2008
- Piece(s) for Monster Art Rally, 2008
- "Wave" - piece for Sadly Beautiful, 2007
- "Freedom Skatedeck" - piece for Sadly Beautiful, 2007
- Munny - 8" for the Winter Munny Show, 2007
- Pillsbury Doughboy for Yeast Infection, 2006