Since Aesthetic Apparatus’ inception in 1999, the Minneapolis-based commercial art and printmaking studio has inhabited the unkempt and untamed region between design, entrepreneurship, and art.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Aesthetic Apparatus.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Aesthetic Apparatus has lent their design skills to.
- BUD - 3" Doom Drip, Series 3, 2009
- Qee - 2.5" Dr Doomdrips, Ox Op Series 3, 2007
- Qee - 2.5" Poop Dog, Ox Op Series 1, 2003
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- BUD - 9" "Smell of Fear, Smell of Freedom, Smell of Victory" custom for This BUD's For You, 2008
- Qee - custom for Qeedrophonic, 2004