Anne Juliette Deschamps is a visual artist based in Paris, France. She studied at Beaux-Arts (École Nationale Supérieure d’Arts) in Bourges and she specialized in scenography at École Supérieure des Arts et Techniques in Paris. Known as Ajee, she first has been part of several collective exhibitions around the globe, presenting collages, drawings and paintings. Attracted to the emerging Art Toy scene, she practiced sculpture and took part of the movement through her first toy character Skullskin in 2008. Magda Danysz opened her gallery in Paris to her first solo exhibition on the occasion of the release of the art toy edition, with monumental drawings on cardboards. Since then her work turned to contemporary art.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Ajee.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Ajee has lent their design skills to.
- Dunny - 3" French Series, 2008
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Billy - "Billy's Night" custom for Blamo 5th Annual Custom Show, 2013
- Deadbeet - custom for The Deadbeet Show, 2013
- Piece(s) for Scary Girl - 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition, 2012
- Yoka - 3" custom for the Custom Yoka Show, 2010