Ana Bagayan was born in the capital of Armenia; Yerevan, and moved to the United States when she was six years old. In Burbank California, she frolicked amongst tall grasses and dancing bears until she entered Art Center College of Design in Pasadena where she earned her Bachelors of Fine Arts in Illustration. Ana’s work has been received internationally and has been featured in such publications as Rolling Stone, Spin, GQ and various others.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Ana.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Ana has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- "The Dream Tree" for Between Worlds, 2016
- Pieces for Bewitching, 2013
- My Little Pony custom for The Pony Project, 2012
- "Bunny Dress" for Darkpop, 2012
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2010
- "Silence" for Crazy4Cult, 2009
- Piece(s) for Baby Tattooville, 2008
- Custom Kokeshi for the Kokeshi show, 2007
- Munny - custom for Munny Show LA, 2005