Anna Tillett holds a B.F.A. in Illustration from Memphis College of Art. You can currently find her illustrating her next goofy idea and eating all the pizza in the Beehive State of Utah.
Tillett's work has been licensed for use as set decor on the ABC Family Movie "The Mistle-tones" and Disney's T.V. series "Andi Mack", as well as spotted in episode 4 of the HGTV show Emily Henderson's "Secrets From a Stylist". You can currently find her work in stores and galleries such as Signed and Numbered of Salt Lake City, Tin Top of Winchester, VA, Viva Pops of San Diego, Sassysquatch tees at Threadless.com, and her original paintings represented through Graphite Galleries of New Orleans.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2020
- "Heey you guys" & "Truffle Shuffle" for Crazy4Cult 13, 2019
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Piece(s) for Winter Salon, 2017
- Piece(s) for Winter Salon, 2016
- Piece(s) for Bewitching, 2016