Anthony Petrie’s portfolio includes work across a broad range of mediums. He likes creating good design for good people, and has an unhealthy obsession with zombies. His headquarters are located in New York City. He regularly displays work in Gallery 1988 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Charts, 2015
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Anthony.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Anthony has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for the Rick & Morty Group Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 9, 2015
- "He-Ra" for Mattel x G1988, 2015
- "See the Land of Ooo" for Adventure Time x G1988, 2014
- "Still Life At Mushnik's" for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014
- Piece(s) for Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary, 2014
- Piece(s) for the Old School Video Game Show 2, 2012
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult NYC, 2012
- Piece(s) for There's Always Money in the Banana Stand, 2012