Apricot Mantle broke into the lowbrow art scene in early 2009. First showing at La Luz de Jesus Gallery in the "Everything but the Kitsch N' Sync" show. He has since kept busy creating new drawings and custom themed frames for other shows and galleries across the world. He has also art directed illustrators and designers in the band merchandise realm. Designers made art for bands such as Slayer, Iron Maiden, Mastodon, Motley Crue, Rob Zombie, Anthrax, Alice Cooper, Slash and more!
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Apricot.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Apricot has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Monsters for Monstoberfest, 2011
- Piece(s) for Sink or Swim, 2011
- Monsters for Monstoberfest, 2010
- Piece(s) for Multiversal Group Show, 2009
- Custom spray can for Canceptual, 2009