Arbito is an artist/illustrator/designer living in Seattle. Born and raised in Washington State, Arbito’s work has been exhibited globally from Spain to England, Australia to New York. Currently he’s experimenting with resin sculpture but is also recognized for his west coast proto-hippie style acrylic paintings and drawings.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Arbito.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Arbito has lent their design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Mister Melty - 5" custom for I'll Melt With You, 2019
- Piece(s) for Brodarrfest US, 2015
- Piece(s) for Nature Calls, 2012
- Playsam custom for The Playsam 500, 2012
- Alien Argus - custom for Alien Argus Custom Show, 2011
- Cosmic Hobo for Resin Toy Juried Show, 2011
- Piece for the Balls Out show, 2010
- Circuitous Psnail - custom for "Psnail" at DesignerCon, 2010
- Yoka - 3" "Stink Fry" custom for the Custom Yoka Show, 2010
- T-Boy/Danke Schoen - "Magic Lids" custom for Love Movement with Snaggs, 2010
- Burgerbuns - custom for Funbuns, A Burgerbuns Custom Show, 2010
- Buff Monster Series - Custom for The Monster Within show, 2010
- Piece for Monsters In The Mangroves, 2010
- Piece(s) for Warmholes, 2009
- Piece for the Balls Out show, 2008