I am a Japanese painter from Tokyo.I am very passionate about what I do. I began learning classical ballet at the age of three, and studied abroad at a notorious art school in Boston as a ballet major from fourteen. I went through a succession of injuries and surgeries, and a particular painting of a ballet dancer that was created during my rehabilitation and led to the admission to Otis college of art and design studied illustration. Since 2009, my works has being exhibited at the La Luz de Jesus Gallery and Gallery 1988.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Ayami.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Ayami has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- "Bubbles in my Head" & "Sindrop" for Crazy4Cult 6, 2012
- "Hide & Seek" for Tales, 2012
- "Out of the Shell" for Tales, 2012
- Piece(s) for Gallery1988 x Adult Swim, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Garbage Pail Kids Tribute Show, 2011
- Piece for Masters of the Universe Group Show, 2010
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2009