Bennett is an illustrator, designer and graduate from the BAA interpretive illustration program at Sheridan Institute. Bennett's work draws inspiration from the relationship the future shares with the past; new from old, life from death. Utilizing traditional oil methods on wood, Bennett plays with a mixture of traditional flemish and dutch disciplines, with bold geometric forms linked to the contemporary avant-garde school of design. This dichotomy of contrasting artistic disciplines and influences lends itself to the underlying dualities observed in his work.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Bennett.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Bennett has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2017
- Piece(s) for the Rick & Morty Group Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2016
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 9, 2015
- "Victory" for Idiot Box 2, 2015
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014
- Piece(s) for Adventure Time x G1988, 2014
- Piece(s) for the Old School Video Game Show 2, 2012