Brad Albright is a Dallas-based gallery artist, poster designer and freelance illustrator best known for his modern approach to ‘OldSchool 3D’ anaglyphic art.
Drawing in a line-art style reminiscent of underground comics and classical woodcut engravings, he is inspired by comic books, album covers, band tees, literature, film and television alike. The thematic influence of pop culture entertainment and narrative storytelling are as evident in the work as are the interplay of traditional drawing techniques and a largely digital toolset.
Whether translating the influences of pop-culture and pinball gaming, exploring the dangers of the Wild West, or celebrating the multi-sensory live music crowd experience, his work is regularly presented in 3D with provided red/blue glasses, surprising and engaging viewers with a nostalgic interactive experience.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Brad.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Brad has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- "Horror Movie Monsters" & "This One Goes to 11" for Crazy4Cult 13, 2019
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 12, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Custom for Vinyl Thoughts, 2014
- Custom for Vinyl Thoughts, 2013
- Custom for Vinyl Thoughts, 2012