Inspired by animals and all things nostalgic, Clara Boo makes her mark on the world with eerie yet playful artwork. This versatile artist brings her imaginative ideas to tangibility using acrylics, jewellery, and one of a kind handmade dolls from the Curioddities studio. Born and raised in Scotland, she graduated from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art in Dundee, Scotland, living in Los Angeles since 2000. She continues creating new artwork in Los Angeles and has founded her own company, Curioddities, where Worrybone and Skelesins dolls are born, along with shirt designs, greeting cards, and jewellery, all bearing Clara Boo's distinctive style.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Curioddities.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Curioddities has lent their design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Plush for Wild Wild Kingdom, 2008
- "Scraps McDuff" Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2008
- Custom for the Plastique Fantastique show, 2008
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2007
- Gwin - custom for the Mega Gwin Custom Show, 2007