DMS has been designing and producing toys full time since 2008. Known for his love of rust and rivets, his articulated mecha designs and the highly popular Skelevex collaboration with Chris ‘Alto’ Dobson.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by DMS.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that DMS has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for Fans of Tea Series 4, ToyCon UK exclusive, 2015
- Piece(s) for Inaction Figures 3, 2015
- Piece(s) for The (Inaction) Figure Show, 2014
- MegaSeth - 4" "Mechaseth" for ToyCon UK, 2014
- Mole - "Tweet Mole" custom for Re-Moled, 2014
- Cavey - custom for Cavey’s 3rd Birthday, 2013
- QiQi - "Dave of the Deep" custom, ToyCon UK, 2013
- Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - "Tea Pod" custom, 15 pieces, 2012
- Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for Fans of Tea Series 2, 2012
- Munny - custom Kracka for the Dragons Custom Show, 2012
- Qee - 8" "Heavy Metal" Qee, Heavy Metal Qee Project, 2011
- Android - 3" "Mecha" custom, 3 pieces, 2011
- Mini Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - "T42" custom, 15 pieces, 2011
- Mini Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - "Cuppa Carbonite" custom for Lunartik Mini-Tea Tour, 2011