Sculptor, Artist, Animator, Creator
Dave Bondi has over fifteen years experience working as an artist and animator for such notable entertainment companies as Mattel, Activision, Electronic Arts and the television comedy “South Park”. Over the past few years, he has been involved with the Designer/Art toy movement as a sculptor, in addition to pursuing his own art career. His work uses urethane resins and foams to create vibrant, twisting, three-dimensional landscapes of colour. Whimsical and eye-catching, it often deals with much deeper issues of representation, identity and process. Dave Bondi lives and works in Venice, CA with his wife and daughter.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Dave.
Sculpted Toy Releases
Toys sculpted by Bondi based on paintings of:
- Mr. Bunny, Firecat, Teeter, Finders Keepers (mini-series) - by Joe Ledbetter
- Possessed - by Luke Chueh
- Go Lucky Neko - by Delme
- Miss Cupcake - by Olive47
These are one-off pieces by Dave.
- Piece(s) for Inaction Figures 3, 2015
- Pusher - "Pushed Over The Edge" custom for the DIY Pusher Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for The Chubby Bunny Show, 2006
- Piece(s) for Power In Numbers, 2006
- MadL - 20" custom for MadL Show 2k5, 2005