Hello Kitty is the best-known of many fictional characters produced by the Japanese company Sanrio. Hello Kitty is a very simply drawn character who was created in 1974 by the Sanrio Company in Tokyo, Japan. Registered in 1976, Hello Kitty is now a globally known trademark.
Undercover x Hello Kitty
A keychain series released with Undercover, Sanrio and Medicom released in 2008. Each figure is approx 1" tall.
- Black & White
- Ribbon Face
Urban Outfitters Series 1
This was an exclusive series released in 2007, each figure stands 3" tall.
- Ice Cream Cone
- Strawberry Head
- Pink on White
- Gray with Cranes
- Woodgrain (Tree)
- Pink Landscape
- I (Heart) HK
- Rainy Landscape
- Rainbow Hearts
- Chase: Batz Maru
Tokidoki x Hello Kitty
Tokidoki x Hello Kitty 7-11 figures, 2011.
These are other collaborations with Hello Kitty and other artists.
- Secret Base Skull Kitty - Vol. 1, 2011
- Secret Base Skull Kitty - Vol. 2, 2011
- Secret Base Skull Kitty - Vol. 3, 2011
- Secret Base Skull Kitty - GID, 2011
- The Empress Hello Kitty - 6" by Frank Kozik, Kidrobot x Sanrio, 2010
- Magic Love Hello Kitty - 6" by Tara McPherson, Kidrobot x Sanrio, 2010
- Amos James Jarvis x Hello Kitty - by Medicom, 2010
- Cactus Kitty Plush - Hello Kitty x Tokidoki, 2008