My name's Ian Glaubinger and I've been doodling since dinosaurs roamed the Earth. My work is a blend of fun and retro mixed with modern and ultra clean graphic style. You can regularly see my work at such galleries as Gallery 1988, LTD Art, Spoke Art and more.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Ian.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Ian has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2019
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2015
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box 2, 2015
- Piece(s) for the Supahcute Kaiju Show 2, 2015
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014
- Piece(s) for Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary, 2014
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 7, 2013
- Piece(s) for There's Always Money in the Banana Stand, 2012
- "The Great Trophy Room" for the Old School Video Game Show 2, 2012