Kate Snow is a California based artist exploring work in the realms of photo realism and illustration. She has created pieces featured in both galleries and private collections and shows regularly at Los Angeles's Gallery 1988. She works in a variety of media including watercolor, graphite, ink and acrylic.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Kate.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Kate has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- Piece(s) for The Really, Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Art Show, 2016
- "Easy Cut, Easy Sew" for Idiot Box 2, 2015
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 9, 2015
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014