In a nutshell, the work is basically about her visual and personal obsessions. Lisa Petrucci is fascinated with pin-up girls from the 1950s & 60s, not the famous ones, but the unknown gals who stripped and posed for men's magazines and appeared in low-budget nudie movies when it was still a very taboo and daring thing to do.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Lisa.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Lisa has lent her design skills to.
- Qee - 2.5" Designer Collection Series 6, 2010
- Honey B - Kitty B, 400 pieces, 2007
- Mini Circus Punk - Cheeky Cheetah, 2006
These are one-off pieces by Lisa.
- "Bubbly Bunny" for Playboy Redux & Playboy Redux II, 2010/2011
- My Little Pony custom for The Pony Project, 2005
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005
- All City Style - custom for Tag the System NYC, 2004