Tilt is an internationally recognized traditional graffiti artist who currently lives and works in New York. The self-declared "graffiti fetishist" honed his skills as a youth in the streets and on the trains of his native Toulouse, France. Since putting his first tags on a skateboard ramp back in '88, Tilt's artwork and career have been influenced by his extensive travels. His paintings and BubbleGirls pictures have been exhibited as far and wide as the United States, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, and all throughout Europe.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Tilt has lent his design skills to.
- Dunny - 3" Swatch Project, with matching Swatch watch, 2011
- Fatcap - 3" Series 2, 2008
- Dunny - 3" French Series, 2008
- Dunny - 3" Series 3, 2006
- Dunny - 3" Clark Magazine Exclusive, 2006
- Fatcap - 3" Series 1, Always Believe in Wizards, 2006
- Fatcap - 6" Always Believe in Wizards, 2006
- Dunny - 8" Bubble Is Love, white 2005
- Dunny - 8" Bubble Is Love, black 2005
These are one-off pieces by Tilt.
- Munny - custom for 30 Customs by 30 Friends, 2009
- Munny - custom for the Munnyworld Toy Exhibition, 2009
- Mad L - 10" custom for the MadL Citizens show, 2008
- Action Man Custom for Action Man 40 40, 2006
- Fatcap - 18" "City of Clouds" Custom for Kidrobot's Paintball, 2006
- Munny - custom for Munny Show LA, 2005
- Qee - custom for Qeedrophonic, 2004