Alina Chau received her MFA from the University of California, Los Angeles. She spent over a decade working in the animation industry. Her most notable credit is on LucasFilm’s Emmy Award Winning program, “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”.
Alina Chau’s whimsical illustration style has been highly sought after for various art exhibitions world-wide. Her lyrical watercolors have garnered her a devoted fan base and the accolades of her peers.
Alina Chau resides in San Francisco and is currently developing her own illustration projects.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Alina.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Alina has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2019
- "Dark Crystal" for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Aloha! Lolligag - custom for the Aloha! Lolligag Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2016
- "Spirited Away" for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- Negora - "It's My Fish" custom for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2016
- Piece(s) for In Service of Monsters, 2015
- Piece(s) for Not in Kansas Anymore, 2013
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2011