Alisa Ross currently lives in Kansas City Missouri with her husband "Scribe" and two sons Elijah and Jonah. She is a graduate of the Art Institute of Kansas City with a BFA in Fiber Design. Ross' first love has always been to make work that crossed age groups from children to the child in all adults with work to drag around as a best friend and fine art collectibles.
- Head Games, 2012
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Alisa.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Alisa has lent her design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Munny - "Pinky" custom with Scribe, 2015
- Piece(s) for Bewitching 5, 2015
- Piece(s) for Bewitching 4, 2014
- "Party Animal" for 10x10, 2014
- Fonzo - 6" "Dutchess Penelope Fon Zollinger III" custom for Fonzo Love NY with Scribe, 2013
- Munny - custom for They Came From The Streets II, 2012
- Piece(s) for Lucha Libre, 2012
- Piece(s) for the Garbage Pail Kids Tribute Show, 2011
- MadL & Munny - "MADame L. DuJour and her pets Krackalacka and Foomer" Madl, Kracka & Foomi customs with Alisa Ross, 2011
- Piece(s) for The Hustle 2, 2010
- Snorse - "Bareback Rider" custom, with Scribe, SDCC, 2010
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2009
- Yoka - 10" "In Sheep's Clothing" for Beasts of Burden, 2008
- Plush for Stuff This! Plush Group Show, 2008