Designed and produced by Ron English, Fat Tony was first spotted on an LA grocery store shelf in October 2011 as part of the Master of Popaganda’s quick-strike guerilla campaign decrying the high sugar content in children’s cereal. This figure is a parody of the cereal Frosted Flakes mascot Tony the Tiger. Fat Tony is part of the cereal killers, the Last Fat Breakfast, series of vinyl figures. Fat Tony stands 8" (in.) tall and is made of vinyl.
- Original - Released January 2012 - 500 pieces
- Fluorescent - open edition
- Teal - 100 pieces, Popaganda website exclusive
- Antique - 100 pieces, Toy Tokyo SDCC'12 exclusive
- Gold - December 7, 2012 - 100 pieces
- Pink - 100 pieces
- Four Foot Statue - 30 pieces