Mizna is a Japan-based illustrator. She was born in 1974 in Kumamoto, Japan. She loves horror comics and horror movies from childhood. Drawing, Painting, Paper cut, Print Gocco, Cloth Doll, she materializes creepy and cute girls by using various techniques.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Mizna.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys Mizna has lent her design skills to.
- TV Heads - 3" Artist Series 1, 2007
These are one-off pieces by Mizna.
- Piece(s) for Gift Wrapped, 2018
- Piece(s) for Winter Salon, 2017
- Aloha! Lolligag - custom for the Aloha! Lolligag Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2016
- Negora - customs for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2016
- Piece(s) for Kute as Fuh!, 2015
- Piece(s) for In Service of Monsters, 2015
- Lolligag - custom for Vive La Lolligag! 2, 2015
- Piece(s) for Be My Valentine, 2015
- Negora - custom for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2014
- Piece(s) for Crowded Teeth: A Sweet Group Show, 2011
- Custom Stitch for the Stitch Experiment 626 Project Tour, 2008
- Piece(s) for Power In Numbers 2, 2007
- Piece for The Unicorn Show, 2006