Bristol Based Mr Jago, a pioneer of the doodle, founder member of Scrawl Collective and a veteran in the street art movement and much respected among his peers.
Growing up in a small town, Jago's interests in art and design with influences from classic Marvel comics, graffiti and hip-hop culture have help forge his unique freehand style and distinct colour palette.
Jago has worked with some of the biggest international brands such as Nike, Puma, Xbox, Yohji Yamamoto & Boxfresh to name a few.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Mr Jago.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys Mr Jago has lent his design skills to.
- Teddy Troop - 3" Series 3, 2008
These are one-off pieces by Mr Jago.
- Piece(s) for I am 8-Bit, 2008
- Droplets - custom for Jam and Custard, 2008
- Lefty - for the DIY Calamari show, 2007
- Piece(s) for Remixing the Magic, 2006