It all started when I was a kid; I’d draw posters of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to sell at school so I could buy chocolate. Eighteen years later, I’d sold enough posters to turn a lifelong hobby into a full-time profession.
A lot of great things have happened since then. I’ve made my passport a little more interesting and gotten drunk with people I used to read about. I’ve made work for people I’ve seen in movies and who’ve made music I’ve danced to. I’ve painted walls that have made people stop and smile and I’ve exhibited alongside people who’ve inspired me.
I currently live and work in Brighton in the UK.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 8, 2014
- Piece(s) for Horrible Imaginings, 2014
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult 7, 2013
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2009
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2007