We are ilovedust, a multi-disciplinary design boutique. We specialise in creative solutions from graphic design and illustration to animation and trend prediction.
We ply our trade in two contrasting studio spaces; one located in the heart of East London, the other on the tip of the south coast. Just a short stroll from the ocean and surrounded by the rolling Hampshire countryside, our south coast team enjoy a distinct vantage point working in a former butcher’s workshop. Conversely rooted in the heart of creative hub Shoreditch, our London studio thrives on the buzz and energy of the city in a brand new, purpose-built creative haven. The blend of both environments provides us with a unique and inspiring perspective.
We mix some of the best British designers along with talent from around the globe.
We collaborate both in-house and with global brands, working together to create fresh, innovative design which makes up our award-winning portfolio.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
- Dunny - 3" "DOA" for the Art of War series, 2014
- Dunny - 8" "Dunniball", 2013
- Dunny - 8" "Dunniball - Full Consumption", 2013
- Dunny - 8" "Togo Munroe", 2010
- NookaNooka - 5.3" Mini Artist Series, 2010
- Dunny - 3" Ye Olde English Dunny Series, 2009
- Dunny - 8" 3 Bears, Zulu Mong, 2008
- Thundermutt - 1.5, 100 pieces, 2007
Customs & Show Pieces
- Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for the Lunartik Custom Tea Tour, 2009/2010
- Munny - 18" Custom for the Munnyworld Toy Exhibition, 2009
- Munny - custom for the Munnyworld Toy Exhibition, 2009
- Munny - custom for 30 Customs by 30 Friends, 2009
- Dunny - 20" Custom for Kidrobot's Paintball, 2006