From Vinyl Creep
I was born and raised on the south side of Chicago. I moved to San Francisco in the mid-nineties and worked at Thrasher skateboard magazine. I spent about 5 years there as Art Director, then in 2002 my wife and I moved to Brooklyn, New York. In New York I enjoyed another five years doing murals, fine art, and freelance graphic design for a wide range of companies from Timberland to The Source hip-hop magazine to Fermilab’s high energy physics facility.
In 2007 we relocated back to San Francisco where I continue to do murals, design work and fine art. In the past few years I’ve focused much of my attention on writing and illustrating children’s stories and rhymes.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
- Dunny - 3" Series 4, 2007
- Fatcap - 3" "Spraycanouflage", Series 1, 2006
- Fatcap - 3" "True 54: Paintball", 200 pieces, Series 1, 2006
- Fatcap - 6" "Spraycanouflage", 750 pieces, 2006
Customs & Show Pieces
- Fatcap - 20" Custom for Kidrobot's Paintball, 2006