Alina Chau received her MFA from the University of California, Los Angeles. She spent over a decade working in the animation industry. Her most notable credit is on LucasFilm’s Emmy Award Winning program, “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”.
Alina Chau’s whimsical illustration style has been highly sought after for various art exhibitions world-wide. Her lyrical watercolors have garnered her a devoted fan base and the accolades of her peers.
Alina Chau resides in San Francisco and is currently developing her own illustration projects.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Piece(s) for 30 Years Later, 2020
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2019
- "Dark Crystal" for Crazy4Cult 11, 2017
- Aloha! Lolligag - custom for the Aloha! Lolligag Show, 2017
- Piece(s) for Mattel x G1988, 2016
- "Spirited Away" for Crazy4Cult 10, 2016
- Negora - "It's My Fish" custom for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2016
- Piece(s) for In Service of Monsters, 2015
- Piece(s) for Not in Kansas Anymore, 2013
- Piece(s) for Get The Lead Out, 2011