|Contents||Top · 0-9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
Konatsu Koizumi, who professionally identifies herself simply as Konatsu, is a Japanese painter and illustrator known for using the traditional sumi-e style. Through her art pieces, she evolved several monstrous animals, some of which she’s transformed into designer toy sculptures under her own Konatsuya brand, including her popular Negora creation.
Toy Series Participation
- Vinyl Artist Gacha - Series 28, 2021
- Kaiju Hunting - "Kumanba" blind box, 2018
- Kaiju Hunting - "Kumanba" clear, 2017
- Bearbrick - 400% Odd Eyes Negora, 2017
- Bearbrick - 100% Odd Eyes Negora, 2017
- Vinyl Artist Gacha - Box Series 1, 2017
- Bearbrick - 100% Lucky Negora, 2017
- Vinyl Artist Gacha - Series 9, 2016
- Bearbrick - 100% Secret, Series 31, 2015
- Vinyl Artist Gacha - "Kappa-Chan" Series 1, 2014
Customs & Show Pieces
- Nekotakkong - "Ultraman" custom for 55th Anniversary of Ultraman, 2021
- Negora - 3.5” “Tatsunoko Art Jam” custom, 2021
- Pieces for the Konatsuya Exhibition, 2016
- Toyconosaurus - custom for ToyCon UK, 2016
- Negora - customs for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2016
- Negora - customs for Konatsuya Daikaiju, 2014
- Piece(s) for Monsters from the Island, 2013
- Piece for Tokusatsu, 2012
- Piece(s) for Heteromorphism, 2011
- Customs for Toy Karma III, 2011
- Labbit - "Usagi Harico" custom for Year of the Labbit Custom Show, 2011
- Mini Drazoran - customs for Beauty and The Kaiju, 2010
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Negora (Customs) (21 F)
Pages in category "Konatsu"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
Media in category "Konatsu"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.