In 2004 Marianne Roosa (a.k.a. Miss_Oneyes) started 12PUNT3, a creative design studio that specializes in graphic design, illustration and character design. As a freelance designer 12PUNT3 can work on different sorts of projects like: concept design, mascot design, illustrations for magazines & books, prototype production of plush design, etc.
She got her degree in Graphic design at the Willem de Kooning Academy in Rotterdam. Besides Graphic design she also studied Fashion design at this Academy. During and after her study she worked for about 10 years at several different kinds of design studios in Rotterdam and The Hague among which EJOK design and 2D3D.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Mini Lunartik in a Cup of Tea - "Boston Terrier" custom, 2015
- Dunny - 3" "Les Miaows" custom, 2015
- Munny - 4" "Shadow Creatures" Foomi custom, 2015
- Scavengers - 3" "Shadow Creatures" Marabel custom, 2015
- Piece(s) for Monster Art Rally, 2008
- Plush for Plush!, 2008
- Plush for the Plush You! show, 2007
- Piece for Stuffed, Plush Food Show, 2007